The lead singer of a british indie band from 2005, Mystery Jets.
colored pencils, and the first time i ever attempted doing a color pencil portrait. I rather enjoyed it.
I was kind of a hipster in high school. Most of the music I liked people hadn’t heard of, because they were typically british indie bands. And yeah, I actually did like saying “oh, you probably haven’t heard of them”.
Sorry for not posting anything. I haven’t done much drawing lately. (I’m sort of a binge artist… everything all at once or nothing at all for weeks.)
In effort to at least give you something to look at, I’m going to start posting some of my more finished pieces. Nice art.
However, there isn’t a whole lot of it unless I go back and dredge out things that make me cringe as well. Alas, maybe you’ll get a laugh out of it and how bad I used to be (and sometimes still am) at art.
Here we go! Let the dredging and cringing and sad pathetic sobs begin.
lebkilla4 asked: Your posts are absolutely amazing, Whats ur frankly.me username. I want more of you.
What is frankly.me?
Sebastian Stan as The Winter Solider in watercolors.
I honestly got to the point where I didn’t care enough and said it was done. There are a few major things I screwed up and that kind of set the tone for the entire painting. Ugh.
If you didn’t know, my nice art gets posted to my main blog.
In regards to requests, I’ve had some for multiple characters.
It’s just not going to happen. Please stop asking.
Couples, eh, maybe if I feel up to it/have time. But more than that? There’s not a chance. Seriously kiddos, stop.
Anonymous asked: If you are still doing requests can you do Makoto Tachibana in realistic form?? Pls!! Love your art!!
By realistic you mean the way that I draw things, right? You better mean the way that I draw things/however I feel like drawing him.
Because that’s exactly how I drew him.
My computer charger arrived! So there will once again be updates. Though, they’ll be sporadic.
Thanks for sticking with me. :)
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE THAT CAKE IS FOR PERCY!!!! #percyjackson #racheldare
So this happened tonight at Percy’s birthday party.
I’m going to do the thing. You can’t stop me, Rachel Dare.
With a sudden influx of followers (thanks guys!!) I thought maybe I should sort of say hello and mention a few things.
- I draw whatever I want to draw. Occasionally I’ll say you can make requests. Whether I actually draw them or not is another story. If you make a big request, you’re sol. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- I reserve the right to be as snarky, sassy, and sarcastic as I please. You’ve been warned. Oh, and I might occasionally troll you.
- I like hearing from you. Unless you have mean things to say. Then please just say them aloud to yourself while looking at my art or a picture of me or something. Just don’t type them out. I put up with enough rude people at work and don’t want to come home to it too.
- If I start/stop drawing whatever it is that you want, please don’t get mad at me for it. Like I said before, I draw what I want. Not what you want.
- Updates happen when I have time to draw and time to scan things in and prep them for you lovelies. Now that I’ve caught up and posted everything in my sketchbooks, updates are going to be less frequent. Please be patient with me. I’m (unfortunately) an adult will bills I have to pay (and therefore must earn money to pay) and don’t always have a lot of time to dedicate to my hobbies. Like art.
- I take commissions! While as an artist I have the right to deny commissions should I really not want to draw a certain thing (porn mostly, but the list is pretty long) you are always welcome to ask. I don’t have set prices, as everything for me is very much “negotiate for each individual job based on materials and time invested estimates”.
- I am super thankful and overwhelmed by all the notes and followers. I hope you like following me and seeing my sketches, whatever they are this time.
- Also I like drawing book characters, if that wasn’t obvious enough already.
- Lastly, you should follow heidiblack if you aren’t already. She has taught me a great deal and is always teaching me some new trick with my art. I mean, yeah, that’s what sisters do, but seriously, she’s amazing.
- My favorite color is blue, I wish I was fluent in German, I love Joe Wright films, and I hate airplanes.